Just a reminder that the Design Cuts office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Friday 19th April- Monday 22nd April inclusive. This may affect some of the weekly competitions hosted in the forum, so please check the relevant threads for additional information :).
Don't forget to join us for our live forum call at 4pm UK time today, with Denise Anne! Remember if you're unable to make it, you'll still need to save your spot so that you can watch it back later: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/22

Hi Everyone!!:)

Hi everyone!! My name is Subi. I'm currently doing my Masters in Computer Science. While one part of me is in the IT field the other part has always be attracted to the world of graphic design. For the past 1 year I've been learning Photoshop and Illustrator, coming across new tips and tricks everyday. I've also opened my POD shops on RB and S6 I came across Design Cuts while searching for graphics and came across the DC community forum via creators couture community hangout. I'm so happy to be here!!! :)

Comments