Just a reminder that the Design Cuts office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Friday 19th April- Monday 22nd April inclusive. This may affect some of the weekly competitions hosted in the forum, so please check the relevant threads for additional information :).
Don't forget to join us for our live forum call at 4pm UK time today, with Denise Anne! Remember if you're unable to make it, you'll still need to save your spot so that you can watch it back later: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/22

Does anyone know where I can get something similar to this?

I'm looking for an arch similar to this one except without a background(which I grabbed from online just for an example)
I'm not sure if this is watercolor or not, it looks like it, but it doesn't necessarily have to be. I don't know the source of the original of this, but I've ben searching DC and other places and can't find any arches similar.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tormod HalvorsenTormod Halvorsen Posts: 120 All Star

There are plenty of watercolor kits that will allow you to assemble separate pieces into an arch like this, but it means you need to put in some work yourself to create it in Photoshop or Illustrator. I am unfortunately unaware of any resource with this exact type of complete arch.

• southernhorizonssouthernhorizons Posts: 50 Fan

Actually, I prefer a kit with the pieces that I could put together myself the exact way I want it, but I couldn't find anything like that either. Maybe I can't figure out the right search terms.> @Tormod Halvorsen said:

There are plenty of watercolor kits that will allow you to assemble separate pieces into an arch like this, but it means you need to put in some work yourself to create it in Photoshop or Illustrator. I am unfortunately unaware of any resource with this exact type of complete arch.

• Deborah BraunDeborah Braun Posts: 814 mod

@southernhorizons I saw this before, but for the life of me I cannot remember where. Good luck in your search.

• Tormod HalvorsenTormod Halvorsen Posts: 120 All Star

I suggest doing a search for "floral" - I got 380+ results on the DesignCuts site, many of them seems to fit the usage.

• southernhorizonssouthernhorizons Posts: 50 Fan

@Deborah Braun said:
    @southernhorizons I found what I thought I saw. If you have the Totally Artistic Designs Toolbox bundle you already own it. Other wise you can search for Woodland Love Fest and purchase it, it is currently on sale. Here is the link:https://www.designcuts.com/product/woodland-love-fest/

Thank you very much! I didn't get that bundle, but I'm glad the pack is available.

@Tormod Halvorsen said:
    I suggest doing a search for "floral" - I got 380+ results on the DesignCuts site, many of them seems to fit the usage.

I tried a general search like that, but with so many results, it would take me forever to open each one and see if it had an arbor in the pack.

• Deborah BraunDeborah Braun Posts: 814 mod

@southernhorizons I am happy to have helped!