Just a reminder that the Design Cuts office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Friday 19th April- Monday 22nd April inclusive. This may affect some of the weekly competitions hosted in the forum, so please check the relevant threads for additional information :).
Don't forget to join us for our live forum call at 4pm UK time today, with Denise Anne! Remember if you're unable to make it, you'll still need to save your spot so that you can watch it back later: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/22

WhatsApp

Hey there! I downloaded WhatsApp on my iPhone and sent a message to you through the app. How long will it take before I get a acknowledgement? I watched the video and it looked like it was pretty quickly. Just wanted to make sure I did it correctly.
Thanks - MB

Comments

• ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 1,951 Champion

@mliller hi. I honestly can't remember from when I signed up if there is an automatic reply set up. But if there isn't, depending on where in the world you are (it's 1pm for me now, which means it is 6pm for DC) you should get a reply when they're back to work.

I don't know if that makes sense but I hope it helps 🙂

• @mliller I am so sorry for the delay, our office is closed over the weekend!

I've just asked our Customer Support Champion, Annabel to pop you over an email and make sure you're all good to go :)

Here's a link to this weeks forum call and you can always send me a DM if you need any help in the forum:
    https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/1

• GillianGillian Posts: 15 Enthusiast

Have there been any updates in the WhatsApp group? I joined on the 21st March and apart from the initial message giving me details of a different phone number that I needed to saveI haven't received anything else. That phone number is saved in my Contacts as "Design Cuts" I'm just wondering is there anything else I should have done. Hope that someone can point me in the right direction . Many thanks! :-)

• Deborah BraunDeborah Braun Posts: 814 mod
    edited April 10

@Gillian I suggest that you send an email to [email protected] I have been receiving the notifications, but I don't have an suggestions on how to resolve the issue.

@Deborah Braun Thanks Deborah, I'll give that a try :-)

• Annabel SmithAnnabel Smith Posts: 164 admin

Hey @Gillian thanks so much for posting about this and I'm so sorry that you have been missing our messages! I have just sent you an email which should help so I hope that we can get you up and running soon!

Thank you ever so much, have picked up your email :-)