Just a reminder that the Design Cuts office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Friday 19th April- Monday 22nd April inclusive. This may affect some of the weekly competitions hosted in the forum, so please check the relevant threads for additional information :).
Don't forget to join us for our live forum call at 4pm UK time today, with Denise Anne! Remember if you're unable to make it, you'll still need to save your spot so that you can watch it back later: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/22

Freebie Friday Design Challenge 25! (win $25 in Design Cuts credit)

It's time for our Friday Freebie competition! This week, we want you to share your original designs created using this week’s Marketplace Freebie:

https://www.designcuts.com/product/felisha/

We will pick our favourite at the end of the week (Friday), and the winner gets $25 in Design Cuts credit, to spend on bundles/marketplace products - whatever you want!

The rules:

-Create anything you want (that’s in line with our forum rules - so not offensive etc...)
-It must be using the Friday Freebie posted above
-It can also use additional resources of your choosing
-Entries must be posted before midday (UK time) Friday of the following week to be counted
-Only one entry per person will be accepted.
-Have fun!

We can’t wait to see your entries and let’s make this a super fun weekly tradition here in the forum.

Please note: We will be sharing our favourite competition entries on our Facebook page, so if you do not want your design to be shared, please leave a note in the comment with your submission.

Here's a link to this weeks forum call and you can always send me a DM if you need any help in the forum:
https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/1

Comments

• InstaJenInstaJen Posts: 5 Fan

Hand sanitizer please!

• nech.simnech.sim Posts: 14 Enthusiast

I wish you all a sweet day

• mrgregstermrgregster Posts: 1 Newbie

Looks like I must have checked out this freebie right around lunchtime last week!

• browniebrownie Posts: 6 Newbie

Thank you for the font! Here’s what I made; girl is from from Vecteezy, though I changed up her outfit and umbrella a bit. Umbrella from open clip art.

• Annabel SmithAnnabel Smith Posts: 164 admin

Happy Friday everyone and thanks so much for these awesome designs- we hope that you all really enjoyed working with Felisha!

We are so happy to award this weeks prize to @kyra.b. Congratulations Kyra, we loved all of your bright and happy vibes and it's so awesome to hear that this was your very first Freebie Design submission- we hope that you enjoy taking part in todays new design challenge too!

Please pop us an email at [email protected] when you are ready to redeem your $25 DC credit and we would be happy to get this organised for you :smiley:

• Deborah BraunDeborah Braun Posts: 814 mod

Congratulations @kyra.b on your first time out win!

• kyra.bkyra.b Posts: 2 Newbie

Aw thanks so much <3

• JudeeJudee Posts: 74 Enthusiast

congrats to winner

• SusanSusan Posts: 29 Enthusiast

Congratulations @kyrab!!

• Sandra SantiagoSandra Santiago Posts: 51 Enthusiast

Congratulations!

• Congratulations @kyra.b !

** Cheers from Malaysia **

• TraceyTracey Posts: 30 Enthusiast
    edited February 20