Just a reminder that the Design Cuts office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Friday 19th April- Monday 22nd April inclusive. This may affect some of the weekly competitions hosted in the forum, so please check the relevant threads for additional information :).
Don't forget to join us for our live forum call at 4pm UK time today, with Denise Anne! Remember if you're unable to make it, you'll still need to save your spot so that you can watch it back later: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/22

My Procreate Order

No one is replying to my emails, or what I have posted about The Lettering Toolkit. PLEASE CAN YOU REPLY. YOU HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY, I DO NOT HAVE THE DOWNLOAD ON MY IPAD, AND THE LINK IS SAYING I HAVE EXCEEDED MY DOWNLOAD LIMIT. SORT IT OUT, PLEASE

Comments

• Richard LyallRichard Lyall Posts: 1,212 mod

Hi @hiero the Design Cuts offices are closed at the weekend, but someone will definitely respond to you as soon as they can next week, and will make sure you have access to your purchases. Sorry about the delay!

• Barbara.ABarbara.A Posts: 732 mod

As Richard mentioned, the office closes for weekends, but the customer service is excellent and will get back to you first thing when they're back in the office. @SJ- Community Manager will see this in the forum, but it's always quickest to reach out directly by email at [email protected]

• hierohiero Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you, both of you. I felt it was a bad site and panicked as I was never taken past the click here to download bit. I have also sent an email before I wrote on the site. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. Thank you.

• Barbara.ABarbara.A Posts: 732 mod

@hiero said:
    Thank you, both of you. I felt it was a bad site and panicked as I was never taken past the click here to download bit. I have also sent an email before I wrote on the site. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. Thank you.

I know that buying online can be scary sometimes, but these guys are really great and will definitely take care of you! I hope now that you've found us here you'll jump in and join us on the forum in some of the other threads. It's a great place to learn and try new things as well as sharing what you're working on! Welcome!

• Hey @hiero thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a comment and apologies for the delay in getting back to you, however, the Design Cuts office is closed over the weekend as our lovely moderators have advised.

Our Customer Support Champion, Annabel did pick up your email as soon as she got into this office this morning though, so you should have a reply from her in your inbox.

Here's a link to this weeks forum call and you can always send me a DM if you need any help in the forum:
    https://www.crowdcast.io/e/community-hangout/1